The ultimate in luxury, including everything you need and more for your hospital stay. The perfect gift for you or that special expectant Mumma.
Our Luxe includes:
- Bathroom Bag: To help store all your bathroom essentials, a handy hospital stay must-have!
Byron Bay Skincare Hospital Essentials Kit: Indulge while in hospital! The perfect sized hospital essentials kit which are formulated to replenish and hydrate your skin, with aloe and cocoa butter.
- Byron Bay Skincare Herbal Shampoo - 35g
- Byron Bay Skincare Herbal Conditioner - 35g
- Byron Bay Skincare Body Wash - 35g
- Byron Bay Skincare Body Soufflé - 35g
- Thongs: To keep your feet clean and comfortable when walking on those hospital and shower floors
- Dr Bronner’s Organic Lip Balm, Naked: Because lips can get extra dry during labour
- The Environment Bamboo Toothbrush, Medium Bristle: This Bamboo Toothbrush is also biodegradable, environmentally sustainable and won’t pollute the environment
- Grants Australia Fresh Mint Toothpaste - 25g: Leaves your mouth and breath feeling clean and minty fresh.
- Acure Lavender & Coconut Natural Deodorant: Contains organic ingredients with no aluminium, sulphites or parabens
- Hair ties: To hold your hair back, but these can also act as a reminder on your wrist to which side you last breastfed on
- Bamboo Paddle Hairbrush: Made from sustainable bamboo which is 100% biodegradable
- WOTNOT Organic Facial Wipes (5 pack): Convenient to remove your make up and gently cleanse your skin from your hospital bed
- Cashmere Socks: Because your feet can get cold during labour (who knew?) - comes in randomly selected grey or cream colour.
- The Natural Confectionary Company Snakes, 200g: Great for a hit of energy during labour!
- Pana Chocolate: Treat yourself to a late night snack while up feeding your new bundle of joy!
- Franjos Kitchen Tanker Topper Biscuits - Choc Chip: These bikkies will load you up with essential vitamins, minerals and food fats giving you the energy you need during birth or in those first few days afterwards. They’re also packed with galactagogues - ingredients that have been used for centuries to support a healthy milk supply.
- New Beginnings Disposable Undies (2 pairs): Made from a soft, breathable mesh weave, these are essential to ensure optimum healing after birth. They also hold a pad in place securely and can be washed up to 20 times
- TOM Maternity Pads, 12 pack: These organic pads are cushioned for the ultimate in softness, providing comfort in those days when it is most needed!
- Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads (1 pair): Help stop those leaky moments with these reusable, eco-friendly and machine washable nursing pads
- Hydrogel Breast Discs: Cool and soothe sore nipples while healing broken and inflamed skin
- Dr Bronner’s Hand Sanitizer - Lavender: Ideal for times during your hospital stay (and after!) when you have no access to soap and water
- Earth Mama Herbal Perineal Spray: Sit easier, feel better post birth – naturally. This cooling, soothing spray helps ease discomfort of postpartum vaginal soreness and swelling, episiotomies and haemorrhoids using all-natural ingredients
- Pen and Notepad: To record your little ones feeding and nappy activity, any questions you have for your doctor or midwife and for any other info you need to remember
- Water Cup and Straw: Stay hydrated during labour and post-partum with this BPA-free insulated water cup and straw
- A Thankyou Card: In case there is someone you would like to thank before you leave the hospital (perhaps your lovely midwives!)
- Cotton Laundry Bag: Re-usable and a great way to store any dirty laundry during your hospital stay!
** These hospital essentials come packed in a beautiful Bubba Ready gift box, so all you need to do is pack it in your own overnight bag with your clothes and you’re ready to go!